Thursday, August 14, 2014

A Traveling Lady

I've been busy  on the run from the law traveling again, going back up to Detroit for my class reunion again.Since the last time I wrote I've been working as UFC wrestler Billy The Kidder's lead Street Teamer. his personal assistant and publicist. Which means I got to post about him all day long on the internets, which doesn't leave me much time to write inmy blog or use the treadmill or go to Curves.

Meant to do all that because I wanted to be super skinny for my high school reunion with Lil Joe and the others. This reunion was awful! All the skeleton whores from the class got so drunk they couldn't walk. One threw up on my crocs while I saw another one pooping her pants.

Lil Joe tried to stage dive again and just cracked his fool head on the pavement. Knocked out his remaining tooth too.

I got there in a flash by taking the bus flying first class.

Only good thing about going back is that I got to rifle through the drunk skeleton whores purses and take their drugs and money met the most wonderful man on the planet and he says he loves me! It's Thommy Thomas, or as we used to call him, Sirloin. Sir Sirloin and I spend hours every day talking to each other through the Face Book. I think he's getting ready to ask me to marry him and I'm thinking I might just say yes, even if it means moving to and living in Detroit. Sir Sirloin and I have a deep true connection, much better than any I got with the other guys. They were just practice for Sir Sirloin. He is a tad jellus and made me give up acting as Billy The Kidder's publicist. But that was okay too, Billy got picked up on a parole violation and ain't going to be doing much UFC from jail.

Gotta go! It's almost time for Sir Sirloin to get out of the pie factory and start chatting with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment